5.13.2014

THE LAST POST


i started peacock social well over 3 years ago as a dj. i had the most incredible time djing private parties, weddings, garden events and in friend's living rooms. since then, so much has transpired. this blog has been a wonderful outlet for me musically and creatively. it has been a space for me to share thoughts, music, event recaps and other things that inspire me. through collaboration and a lot of self reflection, i have made my way to a place i have always wanted to be career-wise. 

i am pleased to introduce peacock & co. rather than saying that peacock social is over, i would say that peacock & co is what ps has grown into. 

i will continue to blog on a new platform linked to my new website (which i am currently working on), but this will be my last post here. peacock social will always be the heartbeat of everything i do. everything i work towards will always have an emphasis on celebration + love and music will ALWAYS be a huge part of me. 

thank you to everyone who has followed this blog and for following my journey. i have had the best time. i have worked hard and knowing that it has paid off is the best feeling in the world. but it's not the end, please continue to keep up with my happenings and learn more about my new business venture on instagram @peacockandcompany and here

keep dancing, 
stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment